- Cisco Becomes an Official Technology Partner of the National Football League WFMZ Allentown
- NFL to revamp internet in all 30 stadiums, with help from Cisco MarketWatch
- Cisco and National Football League Unveil Tech-Service Venture TheStreet
- NFL brings in Cisco as official technology partner SportBusiness
- Cisco Becomes National Football League’s Official Technology Partner Benzinga
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Cisco Systems Inc (NASDAQ: CSCO) and the National Football League (NFL) forged a multi-year partnership naming Cisco an Official Technology Partner of the NFL. Cisco will jointly develop a Connected League platform with the NFL, uniting the league on a singular foundation of connectivity with greater speed, intelligence, and security under the arrangement. Presently, every NFL stadium’s replay control room is built under Cisco technology and connected back to the Art McNally Gameday Central in New York City via a Cisco network. Most of the league’s Official Partners and two-thirds of NFL stadiums depend on Cisco technology. Cisco will also partner with the league to deliver technology education and career opportunities to underserved communities. Price action: CSCO shares traded higher by 0.09% at $51.62 on the last check Tuesday. See more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaNEC Extends Cisco Partnership For Universal Positioning Of 5G IP Transport Network SolutionsAT&T SD-WAN And Cisco Extend Remote Work Support, FISMA Compliance For Government Agencies© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.